2 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 sticks butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
cup packed brown sugar
2 large eggs, beaten
1 tablespoon vanilla
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
2 cups chocolate chips,
2 Hershey's chocolate bars, chopped or M&M'S
1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a bowl, stir together flour, salt, and baking soda.
3. In another large bowl. stir
together butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla and cocoa.
4. Gradually stir flour mixture into butter mixture. Mix until combined.
5. Stir in chocolate chips (and walnuts) until they are evenly distributed.
6. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls
onto greased baking sheets.
7. Bake about 10 minutes.
8. Cool on a baking rack.
Enjoy these Ultra-Chocolate
Chocolate Chip Cookies with a big glass of ice-cold milk.