- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell
to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
by Lani Q.
- In large mixing bowl, beat eggs until light and foamy.
Add flour, sugar and brown sugar and beat until well blended. Blend in melted butter. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Pour
into pie shell.
- Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 1 hour. Remove
from oven. Serve warm with whipped topping or ice cream.