- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Stir together the flour, baking soda and salt;
- In a large bowl, cream together the vegetable oil, brown sugar and white sugar until smooth.
Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla and almond extracts. Blend in the dry ingredients, then fold in the
chocolate chips. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5
minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Submitted by HeeJae J.