* 1/2 cup butter, softened
* 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
* 1 cup packed brown sugar
* 1/2 cup white sugar
* 2 eggs
* 2 tablespoons corn syrup
* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 (11.5 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chunks
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, chocolate syrup, brown sugar and white sugar until smooth. Beat in
the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the corn syrup and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed
mixture until just blended. Mix in the chocolate chunks by hand. Drop cookies by 1/4 cupfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
3. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing
to a wire rack to cool completely.